Tools / Ad test
Contact the Advertisement Sales for free consultation or individual tabulations. Phone: (+45) 39 45 75 00.
The ads are tested in selected issues - please contact Advertisement Sales for further information.
The purpose of the test is to measure the effect of the inserted ad and the test focuses on the following measurements:
· Attention value (how many readers have seen the ad)
· Reading value (how many readers read the ad) · Ad-liking (how many readers like the ad)
· Intention to buy (how many readers are considering buying the product)
The ad is evaluated in relation to the average test results of all ads in the same format that have been tested in the issue in question.
The report consists of 3 main areas:
· Main results: How does the ad compare to the average test result for the industry/sub-industry.
· Detailed results for the ad.
· Best Practice.
The respondent has been asked which of the products that is advertised in the test issue he/she knew. The question was helped; in other words, the respondents see a list with names of the products. This method of awareness cannot uncritically be compared with other methods of awareness, because it is a specific target group of readers of the magazine in question. There is a clear connection between knowledge and awareness which means that a high knowledge level normally results in a high awareness level. Further more high awareness typically results in high ad liking. The ad tests are carried out by Nielsen A/S.
Please contact the Advertisement Sales if you need further information.